Sunday, February 22, 2009

24 Hours of Scrapbooking






This weekend my friend, Alison, and I attended the first ever Designs and Such all-night scrapfest. It was at the Tenaya Lodge in Yosemite. I had never been there before but I loved that place. It had ice skating, snowmobiling, campfires, indoor pool, etc. Not that I did that stuff on this trip. Aly and I, and about 20 other ladies, were in a conference room scrapbooking from 4pm Friday-5 pm Saturday. I exaggerate a bit because we went to bed a midnight but kept going the next day. I got 15-20 pages done! I scrapped lake trips and kept working on my cousin book (Kala's cousins). I finished Austin's pages....4 more cousins to go. Eric brought the girls up to ice skate and go sledding on Sat for the day. I hope they do it again next year because I will definitely go.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you sleep? Under the table? Sounds like fun and lots of snow!!! I am jealous! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to go. Those trips are addicting and sooooooo much fun! It's nice to be able to get so much done. Good job!

    ReplyDelete