Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl-Champion Style

Eric has been a long time Steelers fan since the 70's. So naturally yesterday was like the best day since our wedding for him! Maybe those are my words, but whatever. Kala tends to always bet on the other team against Eric-not sure why but I think she enjoys the rivalry of it. IT's very cute to watch them argue, most of the time, during the football season. Well they were planning a bet for the past few weeks once we knew who was in the Super Bowl. They finally agreed yesterday morning with my help I might add. If Kala's team won, Cardinals, Eric would have to paint his fingernails maroon & white and wear it for a week to work and tell everyone the cardinals rule. If Eric's team won, Steelers, Kala had to wear black or gold shirts to school w/pigtails and black & gold ribbons to school for the the entire week and tell everyone steelers rule. She can't wear Steelers stuff because it's against the dress code to wear sports team. Well for those of you who care about the game you know it was a close one. We watched at my dad's house and I thought Eric was going to have a heart attack. Steelers won at the last minute and Kala went off to school wearing her black shirt w/ribbons in her hair. Tomorrow-gold shirt!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy football season is over. I get my husband back on Sundays now. Finally!



1 comment:

  1. Poor Kala!

    I loved all of your pictures. So fun to see that. I would love to be in Hawaii right now!

    ReplyDelete