Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Scrapbooking





I can't say all that I've achieved recently but for some reason I think I've been busy! Today I was productive and scrapbooked 10 pages when my friend, Alison, came over. I was planning on going to the grocery store for some much needed food, but she called and asked if I wanted to scrapbook. Well OF COURSE. That's so much more fun than spending my money at the grocery store. So we are still out of food and who knows what's for dinner but I got 10 pages done. Yay me. I have been working on Cousin Book #3 (kala's cousins). I am on cousin # 7 of 9 Jamison. I had fun doing his pages. I'm not the best scrapbooker in the world nor am I really that creative. I figure better to do something than not at all. Here are a few examples of his pages...

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! What cute pages. Jamison especially liked the one where he is in a dress. I want to see them all and Alyssa's. I think you are very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete