Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fly vs. Fish

I came home today to a wonderful treat. My Hawaii scrapbook had arrived!! I do regular scrapbooking, but sometimes I like to do digital when I have tons of pictures. I did that for our honeymoon-a digital and a regular one. Anyway, I've used Snapfish for all my scrapbooks and was never totally happy. The last one I did had fair picture quality and was just okay. I tried Shutterfly for the first time for the Hawaii one and I LOVE it. The quality is so beautiful and clear. It's like night and day between the two books. I'm not saying Snapfish is horrible, but I am only using Shutterfly from now on for my digital scrapbooks. I wish I could post it, but I don't know how.

3 comments:

  1. So all the frustration was worth it huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. with shutterfly? yup. it wasn't their website it was my computer so i moved to my laptop and it worked perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you love your book! I wish I could see it. I don't know how you could upload it either.

    ReplyDelete