Friday, May 29, 2009

Double Trouble

Mahkala x 2= Trouble!! For the open house at her school Mahkala had to build a duplicate of herself. I'm not creative at all, so she and Eric built 'Mahkala #2' last Friday. The thing scared me numerous times. After it was done, we placed it by the fireplace. Every time I walked into the room, it surprised me. We even had it sitting in the chair with a laptop in its lap for part of the weekend. It's not in the picture, but we even attached Kala's pon-poms to her hands. I was very happy to get it out of the house on Tuesday. It sat in the passenger seat of the car on the way to her school. It was kind of freaky and I had to carry it in to her room. I felt like I was carrying Mahkala. It was cute at their open house last night, though. Most the desks had a duplicate of each kid and they were dressed in cheer uniforms, football attire, beach clothes, skateboarding gear, etc. I'm glad it wasn't my classroom because if I walked in first thing in the morning, I know it would freak me out. The question is now what are we going to do with it when she brings it home!



1 comment:

  1. Did you really just help your daughter make her twin that she can stuff under the covers so she can sneak out!!!???? Come on, Steph, read through the lines!!!

    ReplyDelete