Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fabulous Vacation

Talk about a trip!!! First of all, I made it to the Bahamas with my fear of flying-GO ME! I may have had the assistance of valium, but whatever. I still did it. I posted tons of pics. I took over 500. These don't even include the pics from the Jonas Brothers concert. Those are on Kala's camera. Quick overview of our fabulous vacation....
-swim/layout by 5 different pools, play in the ocean, Jonas concert, Build a Bear, walks on the beach, exploring the town, water slides, lazy river, tube rides, kala swimming w/dolphins, shopping, arcade, roaring rapid river ride (which we thought was the lazy river until we were on it!), exploring all the fish tanks and seeing over 3000 different marine life, kala getting her hair braided and learning it hurts, tanning, tanning, & more tanning, eating ice cream every day, dinners, lunch by the pool, and bonding with Kala. I missed Eric A LOT but we had so much fun and I will always remember this trip!






2 comments:

  1. I don't think you took enough photos. So cute!!!!! Did Kala get that dress there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope....she got it in Hawaii and it was the first time she wore it

    ReplyDelete