Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bahamas

We leave tomorrow and I'm very excited (and nervous). It's a long way from home and Eric has to stay home and work. Kala is thrilled to take a week off of school, hang on the beach, and see the Jonas Brothers. I will definitely update when we get back. I won't be on the internet at all and my phone is staying off (too expensive). I guess it's a real vacation! We have to leave tomorrow for the airport a 3:30 am-so early! Holy cow...as I was typing this I realized PASSPORTS! I just went and grabbed our passports and other documents. Can't forget those. I need to go make a checklist. Love to all and talk to you when we get back next Weds.






2 comments:

  1. Have fun and get tan for me! That will take a while! Be appropriate at the concert. No throwing your bra on the stage!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun! I can't wait to see pics. and hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete