Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jo Bros





Here are some pics from the Jonas Brothers concert in the Bahamas. The pics aren't great because the lighting was bad but Kala rocked out to Kevin, Nick, & Joe. She screamed A LOT as did the other 4,000 girls there. It was cute and fun. And no despite what my sister, Susan, might say, I did not throw my bra or underwear on the stage!! I learned my lesson from their last concert and I'm not allowed any closer than 100 feet from them-LOL totally kidding...hello they are like 16 years old. No thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so if you are just kidding, why did you wear that wig to the concert????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could Kala be having anymore fun in that picture!?! So cute! I loved ALL of your pictures. What a fun trip! I hope I get to take a trip with Kaylee like that someday. How fun for it to be just the two of you.

    ReplyDelete