Monday, March 16, 2009

Puppy Love!


I just returned home from running a few errands and I found Brownie and Soy Sauce lying in the same bed together, napping! Such cute brother & sister. If you notice the white fluff all around them....that's Soy Sauce's new bed they tore apart this morning while I was at the grocery store. Eric will be so excited to clean it all up. Naughty puppies! (Sorry the pic is blurry...I took it through the window so I wouldn't wake them up and I guess I need to wash my windows!)

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute! It ALMOST makes me want another dog. I bet you were so happy to see those two asleep together. I'm sure you are glad that they have each other too. Isn't Brownie so much happier? BTW, your window isn't smudgy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownie is much happier! They wrestle, cuddle, and chase each other. It's more work but worth it. Don't get a dog!!! Enjoy your turtle (:

    ReplyDelete