Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilightpalooza





As most of you know the movie "Twilight" was released on DVD this weekend. Well the kids in our family are obsessed. Technically speaking Taylor is beyond obsessed but you get the point. We let them have a Twilight party in honor of the DVD-Twilightpalooza (according to Mahkala). Friday night Eric took them to Borders from 10pm-12am for a release party where they played games, did a treasure hunt, etc. At midnight they bought the movie on ITunes for their Ipods. Eric went and got the movie at 9 am and they watched it all day! Saturday night they each had over 2 friends for the party. We had pizza, chips, Twilight candy, chocolate fountain, Twilight bracelets, Twilight posters, and a Twilight game. I believe the last ones to bed were Mahkala & her friend, Kassidy, at 3 am. It will be early bedtime tonight. They had fun and listened to music and hung out. Finally this afternoon around 1, I sat down and watched Twilight. I had already seen it once in the theater, but I decided why not. I like the movie but the books are far superior. Eric even teared up at the end. He'll deny it but those who know him best know the truth!

3 comments:

  1. Right! She's being nice. I just mentioned Twilight the next day and he had to leave the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could've been there. I would have worn my TEAM EDWARD t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahkala looks like she is showing her "fangs" in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete