Sunday, March 29, 2009

Surprise Back At Me!




So last Sunday I was sitting in my office, working on the computer and attacking Eric (he kept tickling me all done because I called him "punk" as a joke and I HATE to be tickled) when all of a sudden I see this woman run up to the door w/a baby, ring the doorbell, drop the baby off, and run. I realized this was my sister, Susan, from New Mexico. What the heck!?! I run to the door to see my almost 2 year-old niece, Ella, looking up at me. My sister, who I had surprised last weekend, showed up to our house. It was their Spring Break and they decided to come visit for the week. I was so shocked and happy. The best part is we are going to their house this Saturday for Kala's Spring Break, so we get to see them 3 weeks in a row! She stayed at my dad's because he has the most room, but we hung out almost every day. I got to babysit Ella, who is definitely turning 2 this month but I still love her! They stayed from Sunday-Friday. Alyssa & Jamison stayed the night one night at my house and after Mahkala went to bed a few nights, I went and hung out with Susan at my dad's. We watched Twilight three times. The last time we skipped to our favorite places, "Get in the car!" Oh I love that part. "Ello" That's Susan's fav. part. Shockingly, I didn't take any pics while they were here until the last morning. I was very disappointed in me. I'm usually very good about that. I'll have to make up for it when we visit next week. I was so happy they came. It totally changed my whole week and I didn't do all I had planned, but who cares. It was the best surprise ever! Now I need to figure out how to one-up her when we show up on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I say you one up her by coming a few days early and staying a few days longer!!!!!! You forgot to tell the worst part where we missed watching American Idol!!!! "Ello", it still makes me giggle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I wish my sister would surprise me like that!

    ReplyDelete