Thursday, June 11, 2009

Creative Cookies



Every Friday I scrapbook with my friend, Michelle, for a few hours. She was my sister's friend, but she introduced us last summer when I got into scrapbooking. A few weeks ago she told me about this new printer she purchased that prints edible ink. I was shocked! I had never heard of such a thing. We got to talking and the ideas just started coming out (from her not me) about the possibilities. SHe is an extremely creative person-me not so much. I asked her if she'd do something for me to give to Mahkala's teacher and she said yes. So for $1 a cookie, she put each kid on a cookie and I gave it to her teacher as a end-of-the-year gift. She loved it. The pictures turn out great and, of course, I'm going to use her for Mahkala's b-day cake!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Who is going to bite their little heads off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I have never heard of that either. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete