Thursday, June 11, 2009

C/O 2009





This is a week full of graduations. On Tuesday I went to Fresno High's graduation as a spectator for the first time. Normally, I'm down below helping grads line up. Once they march out the teachers leave and head over to DogHouse Grill for dinner and to celebrate. Since I'm not working this year, I was duty free. However, my best friend's, Aly, younger brother graduated from FHS so I wanted to go to that. I've known David since he was in 8th grade and I can't believe how fast it went by. I never had him as my student but I'd see him around FHS and he'd say, "Hello Ms.Maxwell." He said he couldn't call me Stephanie at work because it felt weird. LOL It makes me sad because that's what's going to happen with Mahkala-I just know it ): So congrats to David and I'm very proud of him.

1 comment: