Sunday, August 8, 2010

Best Husband Ever

So Eric wins the award for best hubby ever. He surprised me with a lot of great stuff for my bday...none of which I expected. I knew we were going on a trip to the beach, but he picked a great spot and we had a lot of fun (see previous post). I already mentioned he bought me an iPad, which I love. It's difficult to tell it's an iPad in the picture because of the glare but believe me it's an iPad! Well to top it off, tonight he invited over my entire family (those in town) and has a bday dinner for me. I had no idea! Plus he brought out the most gorgeous cake that was DELICIOUS. I love red velvet cake. OMG so good. Thank you so much, Eric. His bday is next month...guess I have a lot to live up to!






3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is one beautiful cake. Perfect for you. He scored big time with all the birthday planning. How sweet!! Happy late birthday BTW. I have no idea what planet I was on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Tiffany & Co cake! Send me a piece, it looks delicious! Looks like you had a great birthday! Wish we were all there to celebrate together. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Mail me some. I can't wait to get your Ipad wet!

    ReplyDelete