Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Overdue Update













I've become one of those...one of those people who doesn't keep their blog updated. Well guess what? As of 12:00 pm on Thursday, I AM A FREE WOMAN. My goal is to update my blog many times during each month, if not every week, during the summer. Life gets very busy when I am teaching, but here's to hoping. Summer is upon us in a few days. We hit the lake for the first time last weekend. We are heading to the Colorado River this weekend to jet-ski with Eric's family. The next weekend (Father's Day) we will be at my sister's, Sally, house for my niece's graduation party. I still remember when she was born and I was in 8th grade. Most recently we all went to Santa Barbara for my dad's wedding. So here are a bunch of pics from that. It was beautiful weather, wonderful times with the family (everyone was there for once!), a gorgeous wedding, and much happiness from my dad and his new wife, Kathi. They are currently in Italy on their honeymoon-LUCKY! We are very happy to have her in our family.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! Love the one of you and Alexi. Eric's cartwheel is cool. I wonder if he got water up his nose. How did you get more than 5 pictures in a post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN pictures! I'm excited for you to have a summer break! The wedding looked beautiful. They look like they are going to be so happy. I love how happy Kathi looks in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Everyone looks do beautiful at the wedding. Have a wonderful summer break and enjoy relaxing!

    ReplyDelete