Thursday, June 24, 2010

Congrats Sarah-Class of 2010













My niece, Sarah, graduated from high school last month and we went to her grad party last weekend. We had tons of fun. Kala & I went up early to help out and attend some of Emily's dance shows. We helped make posters of ASU (which is where Sarah is going to college), watched a lot of Friends episodes (MY FAV!), and ate so much good food at the party. It makes me sad because Sarah is the first grandkid and she goes through everything first: Kindergarden, jr. high, braces, boyfriends, driving, and now graduation. The sad part is once she gets to those milestones, then everyone else isn't too far behind! I know Kala is only 12 1/2 but it goes by soooooooo fast :( Emily is next. She just received her driver's license and will graduate in 2 years. I really need them to stop growing up. I look forward to hearing about Sarah's classes and visiting her at college. She was registered for 16 units (that's a lot) but I think she's going to start with around 13 or 14. I remember visiting her mom, my sister Sally, at UC Davis when I was like 6 years old and thinking their dorms were so cool. I think she is going to have a wonderful time. Congrats Sarah! We are proud of you. *By the way-Being the only Auntie who showed up, I am officially her favorite for life!!!****

1 comment:

  1. Wait! I am the favorite. I actually gave Sarah her gift early at the wedding, so that totally makes me the favorite. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete