Friday, June 11, 2010

LAST DAY!!

It is the last day of school!! Mine was yesterday, so I am H-A-P-P-Y! I stole this pic idea from my friend, Krysta, off her blog. Thanks Krysta! Since we are heading to the Colorado River today after school, we allowed the girls to have some friends over after school yesterday for a pre-last day celebration. They saw, walked around the neighborhood, ate ice cream, watched "Glee", and ate pizza. Mahkala had one of her good friends, Sara, stay the night. They had tons of fun and are ready for summer. Mahkala is thrilled to move on to 8th grade and Taylor said, "I will miss band, but I'm nervous for band camp. Too much running." Taylor is now a high school student. I'm excited for sleeping in, BBQ's, jetskiing, family trips, going to the beach, staying up late, and doing whatever we want! WOO-HOO FOR SUMMER.


No comments:

Post a Comment