Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break

Mahkala & I just returned from New Mexico. We left last Saturday to visit my sister, Susan, and her family. I would love to give you a wonderfully detailed blog, however I am still recovering from the stomach flu I got while I was there. I only got in 3 days of bonding before it hit. I was in bed pretty much the rest of the time and it wasn't pretty. Luckily Mahkala had her Auntie Susan and cousins to play with because I was worth nothing. I got sick Tuesday night after we ate fondue at The Melting Pot. As I type this I still cannot think about that place without getting a sick feeling. And no it's not food poisoning and NO I'm not pregnant! I still have yet to eat an entire meal. I did lost 4 lbs. though. I'm sad it took half the time I was there plus I didn't get to see my friend, Sara, again. I didn't want to get her or her kids sick. We drove there-14 hours! On the way home we split it into two days because I was still feeling sick and knew I couldn't make it. It's a good thing I did because I was sick again last night (I'll spare the details) and even a few more times once we got back to Fresno. I hope I feel better soon because I hate not being hungry or able to eat anything. So to summarize my trip to my sister's go to her blog....she took all my pics off my camera and did about 4 blogs of when we were there

http://6turners.blogspot.com/

or you can click on The Turner Family on the right side of my blog. Sorry but I'm still feeling sick and am in my bathrobe and am ignoring my still packed suitcases. For me that is HUGE! I don't go to bed or rest until I am unpacked. It drives Eric crazy sometimes but that's just me.

2 comments:

  1. We miss you already! Come back!!! What are the odds you'll get sick again.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you got sick!. That's not supposed to happen on vacation. :( I hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete