Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sexy Curves

I've never been great with make-up nor do I buy a lot all the time. I usually only buy when I need new stuff. My favorite thing is mascara, but I hate goopy mascara. I tried this new one yesterday and I LOVE IT! The wand is all curvy and made my lashes pop out. It only comes in black, but that's the color I wear. My eye lashes don't feel weighed down nor do I have tons of goop after one swipe on my eyelashes. If you like mascara, try this. Plus I like the name-Sexy Curves. I lack really any womanly curves so maybe my eyelashes will be my curves!!


3 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? You have a huge curve in the rump! Maybe I'll get some for Jamison. He has such long lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me I do not! I got the Maxwell butt-non existent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name too! I've been looking for a new mascara. I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete