Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THANK YOU, KRYSTA! (& some extra pics)

There are 4 of us (Sara, Jen, Krysta, & me) who have been BFF's since elementary school. We live in different places (well except Jen finally moved back to Fresno YAY). Sara is in NM and Krysta is in TX. We text and email each other quite often. This year Sara suggested we do a gift exchange; she drew names and away we went. I got Sara (no I'm not telling yet!), Krysta got me, Jen got Krysta, and Sara got Jen. Jen and I went shopping last week and it was so much fun!! Well yesterday there was a package on my porch. It was addressed to me. Eric said it wasn't something he bought, so I opened it. It was 3 beautiful apothecary jars from Sears. Cool!! But who from!?! Eric and I tried to figure it out over the phone, then I thought well maybe it was Krysta. She didn't tell me it was coming straight from the store, but I sent her a text anyway. She said it was from her. OOPS! We were supposed to wait until Christmas to open our gifts. It didn't say "Don't Open Until Christmas!" Eric just rolls his eyes at me. Either way, I LOVE my gift. I figured it was meant to be because I rearranged my entire table decor to highlight the new jars. This is just the start. I'm sure I'll change things up later. There are also some of my other decorations (my favorites). Notice how Soy Sauce and Brownie have to get in the picture any chance they can. *My pics are very blurry because I can't find the plug that connects my good camera to my computer and I hate driving down to Rite Aid to put pics on a cd. Items look much better in person!*












3 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!! I am totally stealing Mom's advent calendar!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny about Eric rolling his eyes, Christian would have done the same. Infact, I thought it was so funny that I read him that blurp and he laughed while rolling his eyes. He acts like I would have done the same thing! Whatev! ;) I love all the decorations and the apothecary jars. I love your cute dogs at the door. Have a Merry Christmas. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun for me to go from seeing a picture of them on line to seeing them decorate your table!! I love them. AND...I'm glad you opened it up before Christmas because now you get to use them for Christmas and you can think of me everytime you see them. :) I loved seeing your holiday decor. Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying your break and taking lots of naps for me. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete