Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Christmas pic overload ahead*****

Overview-
Christmas Eve: Dinner at our house w/some of my siblings. Very yummy ham and we had a lot of fun. Christmas eve PJ's, movie, "Twas the Night Before Christmas" reading by Eric, go to sleep!!

Christmas AM: Kala yelling, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" at 6:58 am (she had been up since 4 am), opening tons of gifts, Kala saying, "I'm going to pee...I'm going to pee...I might throw up," as she opened her new Mac laptop from Santa, Santa brought Eric a new BBQ and tons of Steelers stuff, Santa brought me a cute new jacket and a new Coach purse! Breakfast-nap-rest--start again at 12 pm when Taylor came home...opened more gifts. Taylor loved her new Mac from Santa. Taylor also got an iHome, a Snuggie, and tons of band stuff. Kala got Uggs, a Snuggie, and gymnastics stuff. We opened all the gifts under the tree: DVDs, boots, Uggs, and sweats for me, Eric got a billion Steelers things (BBQ tools, beenies, shirts, jersies, etc), Taylor got more band stuff, movies, and Dr. Pepper from the dogs, Kala got a leotard, clothes, make up kit, and Root Beer from the dogs. Brownie and Soy Sauce got a bone and toy in their stocking (which was destroyed by dinner). There is a pic of Brownie cuddling his toy before he destroyed it.

Christmas Night-Went to dad's for more gifts. Taylor received a Kindle which she wanted, Kala got a bright purple beam which she LOVES (I'm sure I'll do some routines on it too!), and Eric and I received dinner for 2 at the Elderberry House in Oakhurst...a very nice restaurant. We are planning on using it for our anniversary and booking a room too (Oh la la).

We had a fabulous Christmas!! And yes Eric was still adding lights up until Christmas Eve.




















2 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you get that Justin Beaver shirt??? James looks so cool in his goggles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to your house for Christmas, but only if you get me awesome gifts like those, which I know you would. :) Sounds like you had a wonderful day and the kids had so much fun! I think it's awesome that Eric loves Christmas lights so much. Way to be festive Eric!

    ReplyDelete