Monday, January 17, 2011

Quick Getaway

Mahkala and I did a quick daytrip to San Francisco yesterday. We <3 S.F. I remember taking trips every year, if not multiple times, with my mom for shopping, sighseeing, etc. We did a little shopping at our favorite 7-story mall then met up with my sister, Sally, and niece, Emily. We went to the aquarium. It took us an hour to find each other and parking. This is why I'll never live in S.F., L.A., or N.Y. Fun cities to visit but not so fun to live in (my opinion). We had tons of fun and enjoyed seeing Sally & Emily. (no pics at the mall...we were too busy shopping!!!)






2 comments:

  1. Fun! Wish I could meet you somewhere......

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip. I love SF too. It's one of my fave. places. I can just picture you and kala at a 7 story mall. I'm not sure I would want to be there. :) I would want you to shop for me though!

    I love that you two do these kind of things together.

    ReplyDelete