I have 4 more days until Thanksgiving Break. I LOVE Thanksgiving Break for the following reasons:
1. VACATION....7 days of sleeping in (and I'm a grouchy mama if I don't get to)
2. FAMILY...all my family is coming to town to celebrate at my dad's...Susan's family will be here a week (yay) and Sally's family can only come for one night but they are staying with us (double yay)
3. FOOD, FOOD, & FOOD...I love Thanksgiving food: rolls, turkey, corn, STUFFING, pies, mashed potatoes, etc. Keep it comin' I have stretchy pants.
4. Watching TV/Games/Movies...sitting on the couch with family after stuffing myself, playing NERTZ (and winning) against my sisters, and watching silly movies at night
5. The day after Thanksgiving=DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS. My favorite time of the year!!!!!! Eric spends all day outside on a ladder putting up lights...I spend all day (WARM & COZY) inside decorating the house. Then we get the tree later that weekend.
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! Oh yah, plus this time of year=me shopping for a lot of people which I LOVE!
14 minutes ago