Monday, November 15, 2010

Why I'm Thankful for the next few weeks!!

I have 4 more days until Thanksgiving Break. I LOVE Thanksgiving Break for the following reasons:

1. VACATION....7 days of sleeping in (and I'm a grouchy mama if I don't get to)
2. FAMILY...all my family is coming to town to celebrate at my dad's...Susan's family will be here a week (yay) and Sally's family can only come for one night but they are staying with us (double yay)
3. FOOD, FOOD, & FOOD...I love Thanksgiving food: rolls, turkey, corn, STUFFING, pies, mashed potatoes, etc. Keep it comin' I have stretchy pants.


4. Watching TV/Games/Movies...sitting on the couch with family after stuffing myself, playing NERTZ (and winning) against my sisters, and watching silly movies at night
5. The day after Thanksgiving=DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS. My favorite time of the year!!!!!! Eric spends all day outside on a ladder putting up lights...I spend all day (WARM & COZY) inside decorating the house. Then we get the tree later that weekend.




I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! Oh yah, plus this time of year=me shopping for a lot of people which I LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come too!!!!! I am esp grateful that you are going to watch my kids!!!!!! Whoohoo!!! Love those stretchy pants!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. Especially when I don't have to cook Thanksgiving dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner you made. Lol, Lol, Lol!!!!!!! I love this time of year too. I love to cook and smell all the scents and love having family around. I wish we could all do black Friday together.

    ReplyDelete