Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BFF in Houston

The past four days I was in Houston for a work trip. It was last minute and I HATE the flying part, however it was so much fun. The conference was awesome (best I've ever been to during my career), they have a HUGE mall that was fun to explore (and shop), and I was able to see one of my BFF's since 3rd grade. KRYSTA! Krysta lives about 20 minutes outside Houston. She's a busy mama to 4 children, whom I've never met. She picked me up Monday night and we went to Chili's to hang out. I had never met her kids before (except when Addy was in her belly last summer during our Vegas trip). I wasn't able to meet Jake nor her husband because Jake had baseball. I had so much fun hanging with them. I was sad it wasn't longer :( Kaylee, Drew, & Addy were so sweet and adorable. They remind me of Krysta when we were kids. One of our other BFF's, Sara, is moving to Houston next year, so I will for sure be back to spend a lot more time with them.




2 comments:

  1. They look adorable! I think it would be great (but probably impossible) for us all to get together with our husbands AND kids! It makes me sad that I don't know them all! So jealous you got to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some day we should all get together with our whole families. That would be some party!!! I might need to borrow you Valium Steph...J/K :) I miss you! I'm glad we got to see eachother and you finally got to meet most of my kids. We all had so much fun! Hopefully it won't be too long until we see you again. I am going to email you the pics I have today.

    ReplyDelete