Sunday, November 8, 2009

Utah Trip




This weekend I went to Utah with my 3 sisters. It was a b-day gift from Susan's husband. He called us a month ago to see if we wanted to go if he provided the rental car and hotel. Ummm, OF COURSE! I lived in Utah for 3 years and lived with my mom and went to college. This is where my mom is buried. We did our typical sister stuff: shopped all day, ate & ate, played cards, saw a movie, and visited my mom's old house and grave. It was a quick trip, but it was tons of fun. We visited our favorite sandwich shop, Sensuous, and bought 17 dozen rolls from our favorite bakery. I had to buy a new bag to hold those in for the trip home! I didn't get tons of pics because my camera is very large and difficult to carry around. My other sister, Sally, took pics but I don't have those yet.

2 comments:

  1. You are such an over achiever! How many minutes had you been home when you wrote that???? I had so much fun! Glad you made it home. When are we going again????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun trip! Your mom would be proud that her girls love spending time together. You are the best sisters ever!

    ReplyDelete