Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Happy B-Day Weekend Part I










This is a busy weekend...Eric's b-day is (was) Friday, but we didn't get to celebrate much because it was Broncomania. It is a huge football game for Kala's school. She cheered and Taylor played in the band. And who did they play? My school, of course! I sat on Clovis North's side for 1 quarter then went to Fresno High's side for the rest. We, Fresno, lost, but that's okay. Kala came over the last quarter to hang with the 'enemy.' Today was Kala's friend party and they are currently dancing and mimicking American Idol out in the living room. Her theme was 'Hollywood Night.' TOmorrow night we are celebrating both Eric & Kala's b-day with a family BBQ. Eric will get his gifts then!! More pic to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Where's part 2????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Steph! Busy weekend. I've been wondering what you've been up to. I haven't been on the computer much...too crazy right now. I'm glad to get updated. I miss you! Okay...Kala SERIOUSLY needs to stop growing up. She is too dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete